EBSU Post UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023 Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form Is Out: Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME Screening Form for the Academic Session 2022/2023. Are you an eligible aspiring candidate of Ebonyi State University, EBSU, looking for up-to-date information on the EBSU post-UTME form? This is the article for you.
Table of Contents
Is EBSU 202/ 2023 Post UTME form Out?
Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening: EBSU Admission Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). See the requirements and how to apply for EBSU post UTME form below.
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki, has begun the admissions process for its undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Registration for the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise has begun.
How much is Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form
The Ebonyi State University EBSU Post-UTME form cost for N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility
Interested candidates who must have scored 120 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
How to Apply EBSU Post UTME Form
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.