Henry and Aleida Segger Music International Scholarship in Performance, Canada
King’s University is now open to help qualified students fund their studies by making available the mind-blowing Henry and Aleida Segger Music Scholarship in Performance. The award is available for the academic session 2022/2023.
To be eligible, students must have an average of 80% or higher on high school entrance marks or maintain a 3.00 or higher grade point average (GPA), and submit a short video (3-5 minutes) and/or attend an in-person audition demonstrating their music performance ability.
Table of Contents
key scholarship Details
key scholarship Details for the Henry and Aleida Segger Music International Scholarship in Performance, Canada
- University or Organization: The King’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Canada
Details About the Henry and Aleida Segger Music International Scholarship
King’s University is a private Canadian Christian university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It offers bachelor’s degrees in the arts, humanities, music, social sciences, natural sciences, business, and education. Currently, King’s serves over 900 students from Canada and abroad, representing over 16 countries.
One scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded each year to a full-time incoming or returning student who is enrolled in the Bachelor of Music degree program or Performance or Artist diploma programs.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Beneficial offer for students to get an amount of $1,000 at Kings University in Canada.
Why study at Kings University? King’s is a private Catholic university committed to the open pursuit of truth and the discovery and dissemination of knowledge in the service of humanity. By integrating liberal arts-based academic programmes and comprehensive student support, King’s cultivates an inclusive and empowering environment for students by nurturing their capacity for critical thought, articulate expression, creativity, and ethical action.
Eligibility Criteria for the Henry and Aleida Segger Music International Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Music degree program or Performance or Artist diploma.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have the required 3.0 GPA, 80%
- Applicants must be international students.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $1,000 at Kings University in Canada.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must complete their admission application on the university portal. After that, all eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: King’s requires official transcripts from your high school and any post-secondary institutions you have attended, including Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate, YWAM, Capernwray, and other similar programs.
- Admission Requirements: Taking part in an undergraduate degree programme, you must meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency, which will enable them to succeed in their university studies. Proficiency must be demonstrated regardless of citizenship or country of origin.