Kebbi SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.kebbistate.gov.ng: Are you interested in applying for the Kebbi SUBEB Recruitment 2022? If yes, continue reading this article as we are going to be teaching you how to submit your application successfully on the application portal via www.kebbistate.gov.ng.
The Kebbi State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment is open to all candidates who will meet the requirements expected in order to apply for the job recruitment exercise via www.kebbistate.gov.ng.
- Kebbi SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 PDF Download
- Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment 2022 Form Portal | www.recruitment.crsubeb.com
- Kwara State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal | kwaracscjobportal.com
This article will provide you with all the necessary information that concerns the Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board Teachers Recruitment which includes the official application portal – www.kebbistate.gov.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
Table of Contents
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Kebbi SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2022
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board you need to have possess the following;
- Applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in one sitting including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants must possess NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates.
- Applicant must not be less than 22 years old
- Applicant must be willing to be deployed to any local government of the state
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fine
How to Apply for Kebbi SUBEB Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Kebbi SUBEB you need to first login to the application portal via www.kebbistate.gov.ng. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application.
After the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams.