Kwara Ng-Cares Portal Login 2023 | Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s Application Portal: Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s application form registration portal (www.kwassip.org/kwaracares) is now open. You can now apply for the ongoing Kwara Ng-Cares grant for MSMEs.
Our article is written for applicants who want to apply for the ongoing Kwara state Ng-Cares grant 2023. Kindly follow the instructions on this page to learn how to log in to the registration portal and submit your application.
Table of Contents
Kwara Ng-Cares Portal Login 2023
The official portal for applying for the ongoing Kwara state grant is www.kwassip.org/kwaracares. However, it is important to note that Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s application form is totally free. All applications are to be submitted only on the application portal.
Funds available for NG CARES
World Bank is said to be bringing in about 750 million dollars from the period 2021 to 2023.
Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s application Guidelines
This provides Credit grants to co-finance up to 40% of new loans given to businesses by qualified financial institutions which originated during the pandemic from 1st March 2020 to 31st March 2022.
- Single Grant Limit: Up to ₦50,000 for Micro-enterprises to be paid to the lender (3-9 employees)
- Up to ₦350,000 for Small businesses (10-50 employees) and a maximum of ₦650,000 for Medium enterprises to be paid to the lender’s account (51 and above employees).
a) Micro businesses (3 – 9 employees): this means that a micro business unit should have like 3 to 9 employees before they will be granted access to the loan
b) Small businesses (10 – 50 employees): for the small business units they will need to boast of 10 to 50 employees.
Application Supporting documents:
- 1) Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, etc.)
- 2) Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- 3) Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
- 4) Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
- 5) that you have suffered a financial setback
- 6) you need to own any business for business categories
- NG-Cares is a scheme of the federal and work bank
- It was established to help reduce the high-level poverty and access to funds as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- About 750 million dollars has been made available by World Bank.
- The federal government will play a supervisory role.
- States are to implement the usage of the fund as they are the ones to locate those vulnerable people in the grass root.
- There is no central portal created for this scheme now.
- Individual states have their portal open for this purpose.
Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s Grant Requirements 2023
To be selected for the grant, there are certain requirements you need to have. The authorities of the Kwara Ng-Cares have stated clearly that candidates who possess the following requirements should apply for the grant.
- Existing Business Operations
- An existing loan from a qualified Financial Institution (Credit Worthiness)
- Minimum of 3 employees
Informal businesses in Kwara State that have been operating for 2 years and above.
Formal businesses in Kwara that have been operating for 3 years and above.
Businesses with a minimum of 3 staff and above
How to Apply for Kwara Ng-Cares Grant 2023
Interested applicants who have met the requirements can visit the application portal and start applying for the ongoing grant. Follow the procedures below to log in to the Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s application portal.
- Visit www.kwassip.org/kwaracares
- Click on “Click here to apply”
- Supply your email address
- Fill in your credentials
- Attach the required documents
After applying, Interested candidates will be contacted via email and SMS regarding the next phase of the application.