NSCDC Referee Form 2022 PDF – Download Civil Defence Guarantor FormNSCDC Referee Form 2022 PDF – Download Civil Defence Guarantor Form
2022 NSCDC Referee Form PDF – Civil Defence Corps requires that all applicants submit a referee form also known as Guarantor form during the screening exercise. You will be able to download the NSCDC guarantor form in this article.
NSCDC has stated that this referee form must be filled and signed by two referees. You are not supposed to be the one to fill the form. The two persons must be responsible members of the society with good reputation.
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal | www.nscdc.gov.ng
- NIS Recruitment 2022 Application Form Registration Portal | www.immigration.gov.ng
Guarantors please take note, make sure the person you are signing for is a known person to avoid future issues. NSCDC guarantor form must also be filled in your own handwriting and not theirs.
Qualified Persons as NSCDC Referees
Qualified NSCDC Referees/Guarantors include:
- Traditional ruler
- Local Government Chairman
- Secretary to State or Local
- Head of Educational Institutions attended (Principals, Rectors, Provosts and Vice Chancellors)
- PG of your town or community
Note: if a career civil servant will stand for your referee, he/she must not be below the rank of Grade Level 12. Fire Officers must not be below the rank of CSF or a paramilitary or military officer of equivalent rank and above.
You can download the NSDCDC Referee or Guarantors Form Here.