Are you an international student looking for scholarships to study in Canada, or a Canadian scholar looking to fund your studies or research abroad? Look no further!
Global Affairs Canada is responsible for the Government of Canada’s participation in major international scholarship programs. We feature international scholarships offered by Canadian governments, foreign governments, non-governmental organizations and international organizations. Start your search!
Scholarships available for Canadians and international students: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship’s 2022-2023 competition is open to both Canadian and international students. This scholarship is awarded to highly motivated and competitive students who are pursuing a doctoral degree at a Canadian institution.
- Program name: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audiences: Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens
- Duration: 3 years (non-renewable)
- Value: 50,000 CAD per year
- Number of scholarships: up to 166 awarded annually
- Deadline: November 1, 2022 (20:00 EDT)